Continuing Education Office – Telephone: 021 – 7137999 Cell: 082 409 2195
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.bhs.org.za
1. Courses are run by experienced Grade 12 teachers, many of whom have been external matric examiners (marked the matric final exam papers).
2. The courses are NOT restricted to Bergvliet High School learners. Admission will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
3. All of the courses will be held at Bergvliet High School.
4. Courses will run on Saturdays, 25 July – 22 August 2020.
5. Additional Programmes and enrolment forms are available on our website: www.bhs.org.za under “Continuing Ed” or on the BHS Continuing Education Facebook Page.
6. Should a course be over-subscribed or cancelled, you will be notified and your fee refunded.
7. NO FEES WILL BE REFUNDED SHOULD A PARTICIPANT CANCEL A BOOKING.
8. Please note the dates and starting times carefully.
9. Parking is available in the school grounds on a first-come, first-served basis and although precautions will be taken to ensure the safety of your vehicle, the School and the C.E.P. will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles parked in or around the school grounds.
10. Strict Covid safety protocol will be adhered to with social distancing in place, temperatures will be taken on entering the building and sanitising of surfaces between sessions. You will be required to wear a face mask at all times, and bring your own supply of hand sanitiser to sanitise your hands. Please also bring your own refreshments – we will not be supplying tea, coffee or tuckshop facilities due to Covid restrictions.
1. Registration is on an ongoing basis during the school term.
2. Payment can be made with credit/debit cards at the Finance Office of the school up until 21 July 2020: Mondays – Fridays: 08:30 – 15:30 (during the school term), thereafter, registration will need to be made electronically.
3. The Registration Form on the back page contains all our banking details and other relevant information.
4. The closing date for registration is 21 July 2020.
5. For any registration queries, contact Katharine Miles: 082 409 2195 or e-mail: email@example.com
The registration form for the Continuing Education courses is an Adobe PDF document and can be downloaded here. You can print and fill in the form manually or fill in the fields using Adobe Reader, then save and send the file to Kathy. You can download Adobe Reader here for your PC if you do not already have it installed.