Bergvliet High School welcomes you to the Continuing Education Programme.
ENQUIRIES: Continuing Education office – Telephone 021 713 7999 Fax 021 715 0631 or e-mail Katharine Miles at
1. The prospectus is divided into 3 sections:
- ADULT ENRICHMENT
- EDUCATOR ENRICHMENT
- LEARNER ENRICHMENT
2. Admission will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Adult enrichment courses are only available to over 18’s unless by special arrangement.
3. All of the courses will be held at Bergvliet High School unless otherwise stated. Please note: For your convenience, we are available to present most of the courses advertised in this prospectus at your place of work to groups of 10 or more. Please contact us if you would like to discuss this option.
4. Classes will be held on successive Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays. Term 2 courses begin on 15 May 2017 and ends on 19 June 2017.
5. Additional Programmes and enrolment forms are available from the foyer of the school, local libraries, or browse the menu on the top of this page.
6. Details published herein are subject to change to fit in with School activities. Changes are unlikely and, as far as possible will be made by mutual arrangement.
7. Course participants will be advised wherever possible of programme disruptions caused by unscheduled power outages and affected courses will be rescheduled.
8. All excursions are undertaken at the course participants’ own risk and the school and the Continuing Education Department will not be held responsible for any loss, damage to property or injuries sustained durings such excursions.
9. POSTAL REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED UNLESS A SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE IS ENCLOSED WITH YOUR REGISTRATION FORM.
10. Should the course be over-subscribed or cancelled, you will be notified and your fee refunded.
11. NO FEES WILL BE REFUNDED SHOULD A PARTICIPANT CANCEL A BOOKING.
12. Please note the dates and starting times carefully. Parking is available in the school grounds on a first-come, first-served basis and although precautions will be taken to ensure the safety of your vehicle, the School and the CEP will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to vehicles parked in or around the school grounds.
13. Gift vouchers are available for all courses.
1. Forms can be posted to:
Continuing Education Programme
Bergvliet High School
2. Registration dates at School at the front office of the school is on an ongoing basis, during the school term: 08:30 - 15:30 (excluding Public Holidays).
3. For DIRECT DEPOSITS see the Registration Form. All Electronic Banking Details are on these forms. Cheques/ Electronic Payments should be made payable to BERGVLIET HIGH SCHOOL. EFT, Debit or Credit Card payments are preferable to Cash payments.
4. NO PHONE-BOOKINGS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
5. Please note that separate registration forms need to be completed for all terms.
6. For registration enquiries, contact the Continuing Education office: 021 713 7999, Katharine Miles: 082 409 2195 or e-mail: